Prep for 10 minutes and have delicious creamy overnight oats the whole week that you can customize the toppings with every day!
2 cups regular rolled oats
1 1/3 cups plant-based milk or yogurt
1 cup water or milk
1 t vanilla
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
Cinnamon to taste
Mix all ingredients together. Place in a sealed container. Store in the fridge overnight. Top with desired toppings, and add yogurt and more milk if needed.
Add morning of: fresh fruit, spices, toasted nuts and seeds, cocoa nibs, toasted unsweetened coconut, a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Almond butter, banana, cocoa nibs, a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Yogurt, blueberry, lemon zest, cardamom, almond
- Dates and superfood crunch mix
- Raisins, apples, cinnamon
- Orange zest, peach, pecan, cinnamon
- Dried cherries and almond butter
- Tahini, cocoa powder, coconut flakes, and dates